АCCEPTING MATERIALS FOR PUBLICATION
in the online electronic scientific journal of Gzhel State University "Vestnik GSU"
1. All materials submitted by the authors for publication are checked for originality using special software, which must be at least 75 %.
2. The author sends to the editorial office of the journal by e-mail email@example.com completed registration form with full name of the author (in Russian and English); subject of the work (in Russian and English); subject of work (in Russian and English); mobile phone number of the author; e-mail of the author; postal address and index of the author; place of work (study) of the author; full name of the institution (in Russian and English) where the author works (studies); postal address and index of the institution where the author works (studies); phone number of the institution; position of the author (in full); academic degree, academic title of the author (if any).
If there are several authors, each of them fills out the registration form separately.
3. The author shall attach the materials for publication to the registration form, designed in accordance with the technical requirements.
4. The Editorial board reviews and reviews the materials, during which the author may be asked to finalize the materials.
5. Review of materials is made by The Editorial board not less than within 30 days from the date of receipt of the registration form and materials to the editorial office.
6. Based on the results of the review, The Editorial board informs the author by e-mail of its decision and, if the materials are allowed to be published, sends the author an Author's agreement for the placement of materials.
7. The author fills out the Author's agreement for the placement of materials and sends it to the editorial office of the journal by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format.
8. The Editorial board of the journal after signing the Author's agreement for the placement of materials sends it to the author in 2 copies by mail to the address specified by the author in the registration form.
9. The author signs the Author's agreement for the placement of materials and sends it in 1 copy by mail to the editorial office of the journal: Russia, 140155, Moscow region, Ramenskiy city district, Electroizolyator, 67, Gzhel State University.
10. After receiving the signed Author's agreement, The Editorial board sends the author a receipt for payment for editorial services, the amount of which is specified in the Author's agreement for the placement of materials.
11. The Author pays for editorial services and sends a scanned copy of the receipt to the editorial office by e-mail email@example.com
12. After receiving a scanned copy of the receipt for payment for editorial services, The Editorial board publishes the author's materials on the journal's website http://vestnik-ggu.ru/ and sends the author a link confirming the publication of his materials on the journal's website.